** You must choose the Model AND Color to complete the order**
The Rhino™ oxygen regulator is virtually unbreakable. This oxygen pressure regulator features an all-brass unibody construction designed to strengthen the regulator, prevent yoke damage and regulator leakage, and protect the flow selector knob from accidental adjustment. The Rhino regulator also has a unique integrated aluminum shroud and lens cover that shelters the gauge from breakage and contamination, and is available in a choice of five colors.
A 20 micron sintered bronze gas inlet filter provides gas filtration and additional protection against contamination. Rhino regulators are available with up to two male DISS oxygen check valves and different flow ranges delivered through a hose barb outlet. The Rhino regulator has a 10-year warranty.
- Uni-body construction designed to prevent yoke breakage and regulator leakage, and provide complete protection to the constant flow selector knob
- Nickel-plated brass body is fire resistant and able to withstand corrosive materials, the marine environment, and harsh weather conditions
- Sintered bronze high-pressure inlet filter for enhanced protection against contamination
- Compact break-resistant low profile contents gauge
- Large easy to read flow rate numbers
- Two body designs: yoke inlet for small cylinders, and nut and nipple inlet for large cylinders
- Hose barb or DISS outlet connection for oxygen supply to patient
- 10-year warranty on Rhino regulators, with patented protective shroud