With AFD technology and an oversized ovoid chestpiece, the 615 is our finest clinician series stethoscope.
The Adscope® 615 series features:
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Oversized ovoid shaped chestpiece enhances acoustic performance while improving ergonomics
- Scuplted chestpiece machined from zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin stainless finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort (Tactical model with aluminum binaurals)
- Adsoft™ Plus silicon eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with 2 pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.4 oz (152 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Inspected in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts
Which ADC Stethoscope is Right for ME?