A premium teaching scope built from Adscope™ 603 components.
The Adscope® 613 Teaching Scope features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides enhanced acoustic response in adult diaphragm
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 7/8" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Two clinical headsets – one black, one royal with reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ Plus silicon eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes two accessory kits with 2 spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 9.4 oz.
- Overall length 43"
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts