One of our most popular acoustic scopes, the 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability, now with AFD technology!
The Adscope® 603 series features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides enhanced acoustic response
- Light pressure for bell-type low frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm-type high frequency
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort (Tactical model with aluminum binaurals)
- Adsoft™ Plus silicon eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with 2 pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.77 oz. (165 gr)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts
Which ADC Stethoscope is Right for ME?